• Alliant Energy Center has 141 camping spots total (42 spots in our North lot, right outside of the Pavilions and 99 spots on Willow Island).
• Fee: The approximate fee per night at AEC is currently $30 per night (2016 pricing)
• Spot registration: All camping at AEC is self-registration. There is a self-registration kiosk across from the Coliseum building in the NE corner of the North Lot. Campers register and pay there. Campers will get a sticker that the need to put on their camper or vehicle showing that they’ve registered. Event staff will check for stickers daily.
• Electric, Water Hook-up, and Dump Station: North Lot near the Coliseum building – up to 42 spots that offer electric and water hook-up.
• Willow Island – 99 spots that offer electric only which includes twenty-five 20/30/50 amp hook-ups, and seventy-four 20/30 amp hook-ups.
• Dump Station – is on the grounds in the North Lot and is a pull-through dump station. Campers cannot connect to the dumping station from their spot. There is also no pumping services that drives around the campsites.
• Showers and Bathrooms: Camping includes access to 24-hour restrooms and showers in New Holland Pavilion #1 (NJSS in Pavilion #2).